Have you ever known about Apple Family Sharing explained in some articles? If you have never known it, let’s follow the explanation below. Well, there are some benefits you can get from this service. One of the great benefits is that you can share all of your iTunes purchase with your family. Besides, you can do the same to your App Store purchase. To enjoy this service from your iPad, you have to make sure that your device runs iOS 8 or above. Also, you need to set it up. The question is, how to Set up Family Sharing on iPad? Let’s follow the steps below.
Steps to Set up Family Sharing on iPad you can easily do
Here are eleven steps you can do to set up the Family Sharing on your iPad.
To start the process of setting up Family Sharing, you have to launch the Setting app.
- Press the Apple ID banner.
After opening the Setting app, you can find and tap the Apple ID banner.
- Click on the Set Up Family Sharing.
By clicking this choice, it means that you have been ready to get it started. Be ready to go to the next step.
- Click on the Get Started.
- Click on the Continue.
In this section, it is possible for you to insert photo beforehand. However, it is optional. If you don’t like it, you do not need to add a photo.
- Click on the Continue.
After you do the fifth step, you have to tap on Continue again to share purchases.
- Click on the Continue again.
You need to click on Continue again to confirm the payment method.
- Click on the Share Your Location.
you can do this step if you want to share it with your family members. If you won’t, just click on Not Now.
- Click on the Add Family Member and type someone’s name you want to add.
- Choose the people you want to add by tapping each of them.
- Insert the Credit Card Security Code.
You should do it while prompted to confirm that you are the organizer.
After you do the eleven steps above, the people you add to be family members will get an invitation to accept. After they accept your invitation, they will be added automatically.
- Press Settings to open.
- Click on the Apple ID banner.
- Click on the Invitations.
In this step, you will see the invitation to accept.
- Click on the Accept and then followed by clicking on the Confirm.
- Click on the Continue to share purchases.
- End the process by tapping to Share your location or just by clicking on Not Now.
When you have done those six steps, you will come to the family on your iPad. It is simple, right? So, just do those ways to set up Family Sharing on iPad and learn how to accept the invitation to be a family.